nefreejacks Free Jacks
The New England Free Jacks are an explosive and excitable professional rugby team competing in Major League Rugby (MLR), the premier North American professional competition. With an insatiable appetite and capacity for competition and celebration the Free Jacks are more than a professional sports team, we are an aspiring and innovative live events, media, and consumer products organization that is undivided in our purpose of creating experiences that spark hope and ignite the fire to live life to the fullest.
The Free Jacks aim to create unforgettable in-person experiences and deliver dynamic digital content that delights and excites fans as a consumer-centric, world-class entertainment company. We never forget that life is better together, on and off the pitch.
About the Position
The New England Free Jacks are looking for a dedicated Content Creator to create original online media to be shared across our various social media platforms. The Content Creator will have an essential role in sharing the story of Free Jacks on and off the pitch. The position requires being on location for team events locally and on the road. Expertise in photography, cinematography, graphic design, and video production is required. Additionally, individuals should possess strong communication skills and artistic abilities to deliver the team’s narrative online to fans and aspirational fans. The position will be asked to deliver content on a quick turnaround time to keep fans engaged during season and off season.
This is a full-time position located in Newton, Massachusetts
- Stay abreast of the most current trends and resulting content needs.
- Develop on-brand content that drives both awareness and merchandise sales.
- Create web and/or interactive visual designs that address team, brand, market, and experience.
- Create, develop and curate best-in-class multimedia content for use on blogs and all major social media platforms.
- Design and produce creative for our websites that will enhance the overall UX of the sites. This includes web pages, landing pages, product graphics.
- Assist in the creation of in-house and in-field video shoots and edits suitable for a variety of formats needs.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager to coordinate a social media strategy.
- Film and photograph Free Jacks’ events throughout New England and the US.
- Interview players, coaches, and management for online content.
- Design creative and innovative media content to engage social media followers in alignment with the social media team.
- Plan, shoot, and edit photos, graphics, and videos for social media
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent training or experience required) in broadcasting, production, marketing, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in Digital Media, Interactive Marketing, Communications, Videography or related field
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and think creatively
- Availability to work long, irregular hours, including occasional nights and weekends
- Strong knowledge of; Google Suite, social media and scheduling platforms, video and photo production such as Adobe Suite such as Photoshop and Premiere, social media analytics platforms
- Real passion for social media and fan/customer engagement online, including in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, market trends, methodologies, and tools of the trade
- Dedicated to staying informed on all the trends across digital marketing with an emphasis on social media tools and platforms
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks at a time
- Ability to build positive relationships with natural teamwork skills and delegation in a growing team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to learn and provide solutions for issues
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.