nefreejacks Free Jacks
The New England Free Jacks are an explosive and excitable professional rugby team competing in Major League Rugby (MLR), the premier North American professional competition. With an insatiable appetite and capacity for competition and celebration the Free Jacks are more than a professional sports team, we are an aspiring and innovative live events, media, and consumer products organization that is undivided in our purpose of creating experiences that spark hope and ignite the fire to live life to the fullest.
The Free Jacks aim to create unforgettable in-person experiences and deliver dynamic digital content that delights and excites fans as a consumer-centric, world-class entertainment company. We never forget that life is better together, on and off the pitch.
About the Position
The Ticket Sales Manager–a highly motivated individual with a passion for delivering on short term sales goals and long-term customer satisfaction. Ticket Sales Manager will need to display tremendous passion for sales, the sports-events industry and is responsible for selling all of the Free Jacks event ticketing inventory and driving our increasing attendance capacities.
The ideal candidate will have a ticket sales background with a record of hitting sales goals and a solid understanding of the sports entertainment space.
The role works closely with the marketing, ticket operations, and game-day operations on driving initiatives and programs to provide a world-class entertainment experience.
This is a full-time position located in Newton, Massachusetts
- Spearhead ticket sales and overall management of our ticket sales plan
- Generate business revenue using all sales methods, including cold calls, face to face appointments, prospecting and networking
- Acting as a positive and constructive representative of the team at all times
- Use a full catalog of inventory items (Season Tickets, Group Seats, Full & Mini Packages, Food & Beverage Options, Suites, Meetings Space, etc) to customize a comprehensive hospitality package that fits our client’s every need
- Directs all ticket renewal / retention strategies
- Directs seasonal sales intern program / Inside Sales program including hiring, training, mentoring, and reporting of all activities
- Aggressively prospect and research new sales leads with a goal of minimum 40 new sales prospects reached out to daily
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals in the areas of season, group and partial-plan ticket packages
- Achieve overall revenue sales goal
- Spearheading efforts around group, multi-game and corporate hospitality outreach
- Management and implementation of ticket analytics including diligently reporting progress and summarizing feedback in CRM system
- Provide superior customer service to clients – existing ticket holders, prospects, and single game customers
- Responding and processing all incoming ticket requests
- Sell other special projects when necessary
- Be present at all home games to service our customers, establish new relationships and help manage the game day duties
- Attend team and community events for the purpose of making new connections and maximizing sales opportunities
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of proven sales experience, preferably in sports-event ticket sales with a record of hitting sales goals
- BA or BS college degree preferred
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a passion for sales
- Strong personal accountability
- Strong interpersonal skills and builds relationships easily with the ability to translate these into sales and long-term customer retention
- Goal oriented
- Excellent sales management and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to build positive relationships with natural teamwork skills and delegation in a growing team
- Ability to prioritize events and tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem-solve and provide solutions for guests.
- Creative; an idea creator
Free Jacks is an equal opportunity employer. We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.teamworkonline.com.