Code of conduct
Dear Free Jacks Everywhere,
Thank you for all your support as we transition to and make Quincy’s Veterans Memorial Stadium our new home!
We would like to take this opportunity to remind all of us about expectations and acceptable behaviors by all to ensure we continue to help build better local communities through inclusive, fun, sustainable and exciting live events and matchday festivals.
We feel very fortunate to have such an incredible, passionate fan base which has already shown so much love and enthusiasm for the team at the beginning of what is sure to be a very long and prosperous journey. Let’s Ride!
We are also very fortunate to live in New England, a diverse and thriving region rich in sports history, which we are all proud to embrace and represent. Couple this with the values and experiences found in rugby–camaraderie, respect, inclusivity, teamwork, grit, and excitement—we share a once in a lifetime opportunity to grow the game and bring the Free Jacks experiences to so many more.
As such, we expect that fans, staff, and players will be respectful in their behavior (including chants, language, and conduct) and will comply with all safety standards.
Offensive chants / songs, foul language, and aggressive or violent behavior will not be tolerated and will be dealt with swiftly.
Please be advised that if you are found to be participating in any of these behaviors, you are subject to removal. If you are near fans using offensive language, please advise stadium security or team staff immediately.
We appreciate your compliance with these standards, which are in place to ensure that all of our fans are able to enjoy Free Jacks experiences in a fun, inclusive and safe environment.
Thank you for working together with us as we prepare to Light the Way.
Together We Ride!
CEO, New England Free Jacks
The Free Jacks Way
- Today is an Amazing Day. The Free Jacks are playing! How awesome is that?!?
- Safety first. Any and all behaviors must prioritize first the safety of fellow fans, supporters, players, and staff.
- Positivity is contagious. Be nice to your fellow Free Jacks fans and as importantly to our visiting team guests. Buy them a drink.
- Make it memorable. If you ever have an opportunity to enhance another fan’s experience, do so.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- The use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, inside the stadium or near the entry gates, is prohibited.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Failing to follow instructions of law enforcement, security personnel and/or guest services.
- Foul or abusive language, offensive language or obscene gestures, to include the use of such language or gestures concerning a person’s race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, creed, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or national origin; or to instigate, incite or encourage a confrontation or physical assault.
- Verbal or physical harassment of others, including visiting team fans.
- Unreasonably obstructing the view of other guests.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
Veterans Memorial Stadium in Quincy, MA, first opened its gates in 1938, and has been home to historic sporting events in the City of Quincy ever since. In its 80th anniversary year in 2018, local philanthropist and Heritage Sports Ventures co-founder Rob Hale announced a multi-year partnership with the City of Quincy, investing $1.5 million in renovations, including improved locker and training rooms, luxury-styled seating on one side of the field, a Daktronics video board and an upgraded press box. The stadium fits 5,000 people, but the footprint leaves room for more.
In June 2021, The Free Jacks announced in partnership with the City of Quincy, MA, and Heritage Sports Ventures to relocate to Veterans Memorial Stadium as the core tenant in the newly renovated stadium.
Veterans Memorial Stadium was home to the 2019 and 2020 Boston Cannons of Major League Lacrosse. VMS is also home to the Quincy and North Quincy football, soccer, field hockey and lacrosse teams.
MBTA Redline Subway outbound to Wollaston Station, walk 0.8 mi
MBTA Redline Subway inbound to Quincy Center Station, walk 0.8 mi
From the North:
Southeast Expressway (I-93s) to Exit 12 – Neponset.
Pass under the expressway and onto Neponset River Bridge.
Stay to the right as you go over the bridge.
Look for signs – Quincy, “Route 3A, Hancock St.”
Follow signs for 3A south to 3A Hancock St.
Follow Hancock St. for approx 2.5 miles. Field will be on the left inside Veterans Stadium.
From the South:
Take Rt-3 North or Rt-128 south to I-93 north (Southeast Expressway) to exit 8 Furnace Brook Parkway.
Bear right off the exit, Gulf Station on the right, Saturn Car Dealership on the left, two sets of lights.
Go straight through the lights staying on Furnace Brook Parkway.
Go through the next 3 sets of lights.
At 4th set of lights take a left onto Hancock Street.
Veterans Stadium will be on your right, 1/4 mile down Hancock St. on your RIGHT, just after the MBTA bus garage. Go past the Stadium and turn right.
Looking for a place to stay on match weekends, stay at the Free Jacks official Hotel Partner at the Marriott Boston Quincy. Use the link below to receive an exclusive discount for Free Jacks Guests.
ADA parking is located at Central Middle School and in Preferred Parking.
Located directly across from the stadium. To purchase click here.
General and street parking are free. Street parking is located along the Southern Artery with approximately 150 public spots. Loitering and socializing at the street parking spaces is not allowed.
200 spots are located at Pageant Field, a 3 to 7 minute walk from the stadium.
There is additional parking located on Hancock St, Wollaston, Quincy High School, and Presidents Place Garage.
Tickets & Sales
Have questions about purchasing tickets, locations, or group opportunities? Send our sales & ticketing teams your questions.
Have questions about the league? Do you have ways we could make your experiecne better? Fell free to drop us a note.
Partnerships & Sponsorships
Are you a company looking to create a releationship with the Free Jacks? Connect with our Business Development Team.